As you would have noticed, this doesn’t work out of the box in SSRS 2008 R2.
This is a little tricky.
So, the needed steps are the following:
- Select your Tablix.
- On your Tablix Properties General tab, uncheck “Keep header visible while scrolling” (This was supposed to work out of the box)
- On the panel below, you will see Row and Columns Groups.
- On the upper right corner, click and Select “Advanced Mode”.
- Now, on Row Groups, click on the first item “(Static”).
- On its Properties, set “Keep with group”, “Fixed data” and “Repeat on new page” to TRUE.